1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of recipients, while they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it should proceed to its configuration during installation or update through an action for that purpose. The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service of the information society, expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- To allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound, or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of those sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, for Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unambiguous way that the information that is obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
- Ownership: Cookies law plugin
- Ownership: Joomla
Purpose: To maintain the configuration of the page while navigating in it.
- Ownership: Joomla
Purpose: The cookies that start in this way are used to know which slide panels of the web have been opened to keep them in the same way as the visitor moves through the different pages.
- Ownership: Joomla
Cookie: f4040ea582f4efb8a8fe8bad0d609c55 (or similar)
Purpose: A cookie with many randomly arranged characters is a security cookie of Joomla CMS. The information contained in it is completely random.
- Ownership: Google Analytics
Cookie: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga, _gat
Purpose: Analytical service of visits to the web provided by Google, Inc. with domicile in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. The purpose is to know how you browse our website in order to improve services that we can offer you. This information is anonymous, and we only need it for statistical purposes.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
- The editor responsible for the website and for the treatment: S.A.T. CAÑADA REAL SORIANA.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS. To obtain information about visits to the website, place of origin, etc. Personal data of the user is not obtained in any case (maintains the anonymity).
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the marking of the box relative to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for that purpose on our website. In cases where the user does not expressly indicate whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, expressly informing him of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the Cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options installed on his computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block or disable them. For this, we provide the mode in the main browsers.
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords:
S.A.T. CAÑADA REAL SORIANA is not responsible for the content and veracity of third party cookies policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
S.A.T. CAÑADA REAL SORIANA undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to safeguard them, and will take all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data is approved.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of his ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The responsible for the file or treatment is S.A.T. CAÑADA REAL SORIANA with address for notification purposes at: Ctra. Toledo-Alcázar de San Juan, km 69,200 - 45710 Madridejos (TOLEDO) SPAIN.